Simon

Simon
The Shadow Of Time

Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunday Monday...

Sunday
1. Waking up with two sleeping babies...
2. Matt's foot, and Simon's foot.
3. Shopping for Father's Day belt sander with Jackson. "Where should we go now? Target or Lowe's?" Jack says, "Target. Wait. What are we shopping for?" "A belt sander." "Then we better go to Lowe's," he says.
4. Gardening. Leveling. Releveling. Mortaring. And then digging and planting with Mom.
5. Polishing up the cedar chest. Oh. My. God.
6. Dinner with my parents. So glad they live here...

Monday
1. Thunder and rain in the middle of the night.
2. Working with thoughtful people.
3. New (to me) piano! Thanks, Samantha! (Now I need to learn how to play it!)
4. Sharing fruits and veggies with the 'rents.
5. Rainy weather.
6. Working with Lindsay again.
7. And again, the new house. I love it.

I forgot some Jack-isms:
"Daddy, why do people use words instead of not talking?"
and, as he was playing games on his iPod he said, "MOM! Did you know that there are millions of suns????" He was listening to an article in the Hubble App. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment