Simon

Simon
The Shadow Of Time

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fun Day with Students = Thursday

1. Hearing about Jack's dreams...
2. Dutch Brothers, I love you. Cinnamon and muffins.
3. Thinking about running. Surprised me.
4. Lindsay's email. Sam's emails. The fact that people know where I am. Thank you!
5. Shooting the shit with Lossie.
6. Shooting the shit with Jeremy (aka. the "Ralph" of the Math Department).
7. BD: Orgasmic moment.
8. Crap TV while I ran myself out - took a minute off my time!
9. Pizza and beer (wine) at Roman Villa with Jessica.
10. Interrupting cow! (BINGO!!!!)

And, overall, my students really impressed me today. Their interpretations of Pedro Paramo impressed me, and they impressed themselves, which made me proud and HAPPY!

AND, if you asked me if today was a "good" day, I'd probably say no. But. There it is. So many good things in the midst of so much that isn't.

Keep your eyes on the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment