Simon

Simon
The Shadow Of Time

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Could have sworn today was Tuesday.

1. Dutch Bros. sugar free Annihilator.
2. Commiserating, planning, PLCing and playing with comrades.
3. Walking with Bryan Adler on the way out of school today, discussing the life skills that come along with shaving a dog's butt.
4. Casey says in the car, after giving Simon his binky, "He's really growing up!" I know, man. I know.
5. The "I have sex" campaign to save Planned Parenthood. Proud of Jacob.
6. My haircut.
7. Listening to Jack and Casey play upstairs, and watching Si cruise around on his own... crawling, doing the downward dog, and pulling himself almost up onto the furniture. Not to mention playing in the dog bowl, eating dirt off the floor, and gumming up his brothers toys!
8. Billy Joel. And John Denver.
9. So many AMAZING people I know are turning 50 this year. I admire them in so many ways, look up to them, and know that my future, too, is going to be amazing. Thank you for making my life more rich and full!

No comments:

Post a Comment