Simon

Simon
The Shadow Of Time

Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Friday (for my juniors, at least)

1. Venus and the moon this morning. Did you see them?
2. Having the office all to myself (and Billy Joel) for 45 minutes this morning.
3. Working with Jeremy K. on grade book stuff. Seriously. So good!
4. "When can I turn in my revision?" This is really working.
5. Shit Greg says. Seriously. Might have to be its own blog.
6. Jeremy J.'s "party." Still, made me happy!
7. I had this thought today: That I'm living my dream. I've wanted to be a teacher, a really good teacher, one who makes a difference in the lives of kids, since forever. And I finally feel like that's what I'm doing.
8. "Bitches and Brooms." I can't believe I just said that.
9. Uber-Pod.
10. Book club with people I love.
11. Simon's new emphatical (yes, that's right, I said it) gestures.
12. The fact that my parents found my (and my sister's) clarinet(s) and sold them to a lucky buyer. Man, I spent a lot of time practicing on that thing.
13. New Palmer shirt. So comfy.

Wow. Today's been a GREAT day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment