Simon

Simon
The Shadow Of Time

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What happened to Wednesday? Time's flying!

Today was one of those days where I was precariously balancing myself between thriving on the stress, and falling over the edge. Looks like I made it, though... Phew!

1. Feeling like I make a difference, in lots of different ways.
2. "I don't think you're creepy, I just think you're Ms. Rewey." Heh. My students make me laugh every day. And not just a shake-my-head-to-myself laugh. BELLY LAUGH. I love what I do.
3. I love my time with Tammy Ko every other week.
4. The sunset tonight, at home alone before the evening began: slow, languid, subtle, crisp, and a beautiful backdrop for the stillnakedtrees.
5. Reading to Jack tonight, and learning about the 1906 San Francisco Earthquake.

A slow and sweet end to a crazy and hectic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment