Simon

Simon
The Shadow Of Time

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday with Jackson

1. Treadmill time.
2. FREE, unexpected, last minute tickets to the Broncos game! Woot! Jack and I had so much fun at his first live football game! Go Broncos!
3. After the game, we got to go out on the field and play around! They were, unfortunately, all out of footballs by the time we got out there. It made me sad to see Jack - knowing that some other kids had footballs and he didn't. He said, "I bet someone will share with me." And he was right! Some people standing in line waiting to kick a field goal lent us their football for a few minutes - it made Jack's night! He was so happy to have a football for a few minutes, and so good natured about giving it back. I love my kid.
4. On the long and cold walk back to the car, Jack found pieces of ice and snow for us to kick along the whole way! So much fun!
5. I lost my car. This doesn't really surprise me, or anyone who knows me well. So Boppy came out and drove us around until we found it. Jack said, "Mom, remember that you parked by the water!" Oh yeah, I sure did - he's so smart, such a trooper, and he definitely made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment