Simon

Simon
The Shadow Of Time

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Morning

The house is quiet right now... as it should be at 6:30 am on a Sunday. Though I imagine that the quiet won't last for long - neither today, nor for Sunday mornings in the near future.

4 weeks to go...

The sun is shining, the sky is blue, Pikes Peak's snow is glowing in the morning light... I love living in Colorado. Now if I only had the energy to get out and enjoy it!

I know the energy will come back, but for these last few weeks before Simon is bored, I know it's going to be a constant struggle within myself to "take it easy" while at the same time not turning into a big, huge lump of baby making lumpiness! I can feel the fatigue settling in (is this because I only managed to sleep for 5 hours last night, and not all in a row?), and I don't want to succumb to it.

4 weeks to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment